Raul

TITULO

lunes, 26 de marzo de 2012

"Song from The Labyrinth" 2006

























01  - After My Departure I Caled To Mynde  
02  - And Accordinge As I Desired Ther Cam A Letter ( 
03  - And From Thence I Had Great Desire To See Italy 
04  - Can She Excuse My Wrongs  
05  - Clear Or Cloudy  
06  - Come Again  
07  - Come, Heavy Sleep 
08  - Fantasy  
09  - Fine Knacks For Ladies  
10  - Flow My Tears  
11  - Forlon Hope Fancy  
12  - From Thenc I Went To The Landgrave Of Hessen 
13  - Have You Seen The Bright Lily Grow  
14  - In Darkness Let Me Dwell  
15  - Men Say That The King Of Spain Is Making Gret Preparation...  
16  - My Lord Willoughby's Welcome Home  
17  - Ryght Honorable 
18  - The Battle Galliard  
19  - The Lowest Trees Have Tops
20  - Tthen In Time Passing On Mr. Johnson died... 
21  - Walsingham  
22  - Weep You No More Sad Fountain  
23  - Wilt Thou Unkind Thus Reave Me  


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario